Ampli SE IA402D
7 ngày miễn phí trả hàng
Hàng chính hãng 100%
Miễn phí vận chuyển
Đang onlineXem Shop
Đánh Giá 3
Tỉ Lệ Phản Hồi 100
Tham Gia 50
Sản phẩm 5000
Thời Gian Phản Hồ trong vài phút
Người Theo Dõi 500
SE AUDIOTECHNIK SE IA402D
I-Line offers two 2-channel class-D power amplifiers with switching mode power supply.
IA 402D provides 2x 200 Watts at 8 Ohms or 2x 400 Watts at 4 Ohms.
The amplifier is equipped with a digital encoder with push button for DSP preset selection, delay settings, EQ adjustments and more.
Sensor-controlled fan and optimized front-to-back air flow, together with very low idle power consumption, ensure low noise levels for quiet environments at all times.
A combination of XLR, Speakon and Phoenix connectors for in- and output ensures maximum flexibility during the installation process.
SE AUDIOTECHNIK SE IA402D Feature
IA 402D power amplifier is equipped with 3 most widely used analog input and output connections in professional audio. 2 channel XLR inputs with link outputs together with Phoenix MSTB 3-pin inputs will cover most of the input needs. Outputs are equipped with 3x Neutrik Speakon® connectors in parallel with 4-pin Phoenix MSTB connectors for maximum flexibility.
24bit/48kHz DSP processor provides all I-line speakers with correct and precise filter, EQ and limiter settings. As always – good sounding and well protected speaker systems are the ultimate aim of the SE Audiotechnik engineering team. Built-in speaker presets, EQ control, delay and other features allow for an easy, cost-effective and quick system setup and tuning.
Specifications of SE AUDIOTECHNIK SE IA402D
Type: Class-D, SMPS
- Power Output:
- 2 x 400W @ 4 Ω
- 2 x 200W @ 8 Ω
- 2 x 100W @ 16 Ω
- Minimum Load Impedance: 4 Ω
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unbalanced
- SNR (At rated power): 95 dB
- Crosstalk: 62 dB
- DSP: 48 kHz, 24-bit DSP processor, processing latency: 1.1 ms
- Signal Processing: Speaker presets, Delay, High Shelf, High-Pass, Parametric Equalizer, Limiter, Phase Invert, Mute, Input Gain
- Maximum Input Level: +20 dBu
- Signal Connectors: “XLR 3-pin male line-level inputs/link outputs, Phoenix Contact MSTB 3-pin inpults/link outputs”
- Speaker Connectors: Neutrik Speakon® NL4 outputs, Phoenix Contact MSTB 4-pin outputs
- Power Efficiency: 83%
- Power Consumption (Idle, Full Power): 30 W / 1000 W
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 66 x 256 mm / 1.5 HU
- Weight: 5.1 kg (netto)