Loa Monitor Silver Series 300 Walnut
7 ngày miễn phí trả hàng
Hàng chính hãng 100%
Miễn phí vận chuyển
Đang onlineXem Shop
Đánh Giá 3
Tỉ Lệ Phản Hồi 100
Tham Gia 50
Sản phẩm 5000
Thời Gian Phản Hồ trong vài phút
Người Theo Dõi 500
Revered by audiophiles around the globe, Monitor Audio’s award-winning Silver Series enters its sixth generation with a host of new features to make it the best-performing ever.
Sit back and prepare to enjoy this fabulous combination of engineering excellence and fabulous design whatever your hi-fi or home theatre loudspeaker requirements. Choose from stand-mount, floorstanders, centre channel, surround and subwoofer designs to create your perfect home system.
Whatever you choose from the Silver Series you will love the fabulous sound and design, which is the result of over 40 years of loudspeaker development to produce accurate audio with aesthetic perfection. Wallow in abundant dynamics, rich textures and immense detail and enjoy the holographic clarity and pinpoint imaging which every Silver Series model creates.
Prepare to re-live your music collection with Silver.
The Monitor Audio Silver 300 floorstander retains the familiar award-winning configuration of its predecessor, with several crucial improvements to drivers.
MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 300 FEATURE
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows the drivers to be optimised to deliver higher efficiency and lower distortion from a cabinet of this size
- New 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system has been optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4-inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system so the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap, ensuring very low distortion
- Dual 6inch bass drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile means better damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design results in improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology for improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling gives the highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers with premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors ensure maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically-optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Ultra-low profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings for clean visual styling when fitted
- Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
- Terminal panel located at floor level for easy termination and neat cable access
- Out-rigger feet (spiked, or rubber for hard flooring) provide attractive appearance while taking up less floor space
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes.
The full three-way design delivers class-leading mid-range, while a pair of long-throw 6-inch bass drivers work together to produce incredible power from the tall, but slim cabinet design, making it the perfect choice for serious audiophile and AV installations.
The three-way configuration allows each driver to be optimised to do a better job over a narrower frequency band; the only real way to deliver elevated performance in every respect. Superlatively natural mid-range comes courtesy of a dedicated 4-inch driver, specially designed with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system.
This technique ensures the voice coil always remains in the magnetic gap under all conditions for demonstrably lower distortion than usually found at this level – an advance which can be immediately heard.
Coupled with higher overall impedance and better overall system damping, the cabinet can be placed close to a wall.
However, this is a serious audiophile speaker, capable of delivering seismic levels of bass extension. For optimum performance, a distance of just 12 inches (30 cm) is needed between the speaker and wall, allowing the system to breathe and perform optimally.
Specifications of MONITOR AUDIO SILVER 300
- System Format: 3-way.
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz – 35 kHz.
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB.
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8 Ohms.
- Minimum Impedance: 3.5 ohms @ 146 Hz.
- Maximum S.P.L (dBA): 116 dBA (pair).
- Power Handling – R.M.S. (W): 200 W.
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (W): 80 – 200 W.
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex. HiVe II port system.
- Crossover Frequency:
- LF/MF: 570 Hz.
- MF/HF: 3.5 kHz.
- Drive Unit Complement:
- 2 x 6-inch RST bass driver 1 x 4-inch RST mid-range driver.
- 1 x 1-inch (25 mm) Gold Dome C-CAM tweeter.
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 1000mm x 185mm x 300mm (393/8″ x 75/16″ x 1113/16″).
- External Dimensions (including grille and terminals): 1000mm x 185mm x 329 mm (393/8″ x 75/16″ x 1215/16″).
- External Dimensions (including out-rigger plates, feet and spikes): 1034mm x 252mm x 367 mm (4011/16″ x 915/16″ x 147/16″).
- Weight (each): 20 kg.
Thông tin bổ sung
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.